Monday, December 6, 2010

MY FIRST CSN REVIEW

I am so excited to announce that CSN contacted me to do a review on one of their stores.

Many months ago I won a $40.00 GC for CSN from another blog. To tell you the truth I never gave it much tought, I did not go and checked them out and made a purchase. However, we all know times are tough for everyone with this economy so with Christmas coming up I was kind of worry of how I was going to buy my son a decent present.

I must tell you I was really surprise with their selection of toys specially. There were many I like but then I found The Leapfrog Zippity Learning System

 
Last year I went crazy trying to find a good deal for this but I didn't and now thanks to CSN and the GC I will pay less than $50.00 which is awesome.
 
This toy is great because it will help him learn so many things with his favorite Disney charaters while he is jumping & dancing... It will get him tired for mommy too LOL
 
Since the toy search had a good outcome I decided to check for other things. My sister is getting my mother a flat TV this year and to make it a complete present I will buy a TV Stand for Flat Screens for her.
 
 
 
I will love to get her





 
 
Lets see what Santa brings her this year!!!
 
 
 
 
***I was given a $35.00 GC from CSN to do a review their site. However, everything is solely my opinion***
 

No comments:

Post a Comment